The compact GP-301-12L gear pump is designed to transfer lube oil, diesel fuel, antifreeze, bio-fuel and water. Makes perfect turbo scavenging pump. Utilizing helical cut bronze gears and stainless steel shafts, the GP-301L will transfer liquids up to 2 GPM depending on temperature and viscosity. Used mainly for oil change and diesel fuel transfer, pre-luber, oil scavenging and similar applications. This pump will generate high pressures, but should be limited to 20-30 psi or damage to the motor may occur. 3/8" NPT male Nickel plated brass fittings on both sides are standard. Optional -8AN adapter available in the "accessories" page. Viton seals and Nickel plated pump housing.
*VITON chemical compatibility chart can be found here:
Self priming up-to 5'
Run dry time, up-to 30 min
Size: 5.5" x 4" x 3"W
Weight: 3 lb 6 oz
* Flow rates are for SAE 30 weight oil thru 1/2" orifice
* The warranty period is 2 years from the date of purchase on the invoice.
* The warranty covers only production defects
* It does not cover altered, abused, or improper installation.
* The warranty does not cover any installation expenses involved.
* Transportation cost is refundable only in the case where warranty claim has been accepted by Enginegear, and will be limited to the actual shipping cost between Enginegear and client's delivery address.
* No credit notes or replacement items will be issued prior to receipt and proper testing of any products that are deemed faulty.