Model GP-612L is a self-priming, compact, powerful, 12V DC electric gear pump. Constructed with helical bronze gears, nickel-plated brass body and stainless steel shafts.
*VITON chemical compatibility chart can be found here:
Suitable for Motor oil, Diesel fuel, Antifreeze and Water transfer. Ports: Tapped 1/2" BSP, pump supplied with 2 ea 1/2" NPT adaptors
Motor: 12VDC powdered epoxy coated
EN 55014-1 Electromagnetic emission compatibility
ISO 8846 Compliant Device
Circuit Protection: Install fuse 12V-15A
Current: See Graphs Below
Flow Rate: 4 GPM
Self Priming With Wet Gears: 13 ft (4 m)
Working pressure: 36psi
Run dry time, up-to 30 min
Motor Life: Approx. 2000 hours
Pump Body: Nickel plated Bronze
Shafts: Stainless Steel
DO NOT USE for gasoline, flammable liquids liquids, food products, corrosive chemicals & solvents.
Weight: 9.5 lbs
* The warranty period is 2 years from the date of purchase on the invoice.
* The warranty covers only production defects
* It does not cover altered, abused, or improper installation.
* The warranty does not cover any installation expenses involved.
* Transportation cost is refundable only in the case where warranty claim has been accepted by Enginegear, and will be limited to the actual shipping cost between Enginegear and client's delivery address.
* No credit notes or replacement items will be issued prior to receipt and proper testing of any products that are deemed faulty.