Model GP-614-12 is a self-priming, compact, powerful, 12 VDC electric gear pump. Constructed with helical bronze gears, nickel-plated brass body and stainless steel shafts. Suitable for light oils, Diesel fuel transfer, Transmission fluid, Water, Antifreeze etc.
Included with the pump is a intake screen and two 3/4" (20mm) hose barb adapters. The pump can be used without the screen if so desired. The hose barb adapters can be screwed directly into the pump housing.
THE PUMP IS REVERSIBLE. It can be operated in any direction by reversing the polarity, or it can be wired to a reversing switch.
The pump has IP 67 protection rating
EN 55014-1 Electromagnetic emission compatibility
Pump Housing Ports: Tapped 1/2"" BSP, pump is supplied with Intake screen filter and two custom 3/4" hose barb adapters
Motor: 12VDC, powder epoxy coated body
Circuit Protection: Install fuse: 30A slow blow fuse
Current: 16A / 400W
Flow Rate: 12 GPM (46LPM)
Run dry time, up-to 30 min
Self Priming With Wet Gears: 13 ft (4 m)
Working pressure: 30psi / 2bar
Motor Life: Approx. 2000 hours
Max. Ambient Operating Temperature: 14-185°F (-10-85°C)
Pump Body: Nickel plated Bronze
Shafts: Stainless Steel
*VITON chemical compatibility chart can be found here:
DO NOT USE for gasoline, food products, corrosive chemicals & solvents.
Weight: 11.7 lbs / 5.3 kg
* The warranty period is 2 years from the date of purchase on the invoice.
* The warranty covers only production defects
* It does not cover altered, abused, or improper installation.
* The warranty does not cover any installation expenses involved.
* Transportation cost is refundable only in the case where warranty claim has been accepted by Enginegear, and will be limited to the actual shipping cost between Enginegear and client's delivery address.
* No credit notes or replacement items will be issued prior to receipt and proper testing of any products that are deemed faulty.