- Warranty period is two years from the date of purchase on the invoice.
- Warranty covers only production defects.
- Warranty does not cover altered, abused, or improper installation.
- The warranty does not cover any installation expenses involved.
- Transportation cost is refundable only in the case where warranty claim has been accepted by Enginegear, and will be limited to the actual shipping cost between Enginegear and client's delivery address.
- No credit notes or replacement items will be issued prior to receipt and proper testing of any products that are deemed faulty.