No plastic parts
The compact GP-301-12L gear pump is designed to transfer lube oil, diesel fuel, antifreeze, bio-fuel and water. Makes perfect turbo scavenging pump. Utilizing helical cut bronze gears and stainless steel shafts, the GP-301L will transfer liquids up to 2 GPM depending on temperature and viscosity. Used mainly for oil change and diesel fuel transfer, pre-luber, oil scavenging and similar applications. This pump will generate high pressures, but should be limited to 20-30 psi or damage to the motor may occur. 3/8" NPT male Nickel plated brass fittings on both sides are standard. Optional -6AN,-8AN and 1/2" Hose barb adapters available in the "accessories" page.
Viton seals and Nickel plated pump housing.
Not to be used for gasoline transfer
* ISO-16949 and ISO-16750-2 suggest that electrical tests should be performed with 28V supply for 24V-products (and with 14V supply for 12V-products) since the battery voltage is 28VDC while the engine is running.
Self priming up-to 5'
Fuse required: 10A "Slow Blow" Type
Run dry time, up-to 30 min
Size: 5.5" x 4" x 3"W
Weight: 3 lb 6 oz
* Flow rates are for SAE 30 weight oil thru 1/2" orifice
* The warranty period is 2 years from the date of purchase on the invoice.
* The warranty covers only production defects
* It does not cover altered, abused, or improper installation.
* The warranty does not cover any installation expenses involved.
* Transportation cost is refundable only in the case where warranty claim has been accepted by Enginegear, and will be limited to the actual shipping cost between Enginegear and client's delivery address.
* No credit notes or replacement items will be issued prior to receipt and proper testing of any products that are deemed faulty.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super good quality pump. I used it to replace the malfunctioning pre luber pump on my Aston Martin V8 Vantage, it performed perfectly, better than the original and better yet the folks at the Enginegear Office were super helpful. An all round great experience.
Bought one just like this one for my truck a few years ago and it's working great, had buy one for the new engine in my race car.
When the pump arrived and I seen the size of the pump my first thought was ,how can this pump do what I have been told it will do. But to my surprise it did all that the data said it would. The delivery and service also excellent